PPE’s Manifold and Up-Pipes are designed to maximize power and flow characteristics. The Up-Pipe bellows are high flow, internally sleeved and aircraft grade with an increased inner diameter which all together increases flow by over 20%. The entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to lower exhaust gas temperatures, reduce drive pressure, and accelerate turbo spool-up while maintaining reliability. Designed for closed course racing vehicles not to be used on the street.
NOTICE: LMM trucks require heater modifications on driver’s side. Call for details.
▪ Cast Hi-Sil Moly iron high-flow manifold construction
▪ Significant reduction in exhaust back pressures
▪ Free flowing Stainless Steel Inner Liner Bellows
▪ Stainless Steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall diameter Up-Pipes
▪ Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8″ NPT for EGT gauge sensor
Available for: 2001-2016 GM Duramax 6.6L