Maryland Performance Diesel has been doing in house transmission builds since the beginning, 10 years ago. Every component used in this transmission has been ruthlessly tested and only the best end up going into these builds! This Stage 1 build is rated for 750HP, anything higher and you run the risk of damaging some key internal parts. This build features the following:
• NEW OEM Valve body, Pump Assembly, Speed Sensors, Internal Wiring, Bearings, Seals and Teflon Rings.
• G2 ALTO Clutches, assembled in a proprietary clutch count to ensure a long life span and no slip
• Options for lower stall 11-14 Converter, Higher Stall 15+ Converter, or Suncoast Quadralock Converter for optimum performance
• Option for a Billet Aluminum Transmission pan that dissipates heat more efficiently and looks much better
• Option for Powder Coating the case for an added custom look that will last as long as the transmission