This kit allows you to replace the factory plastic (yes, plastic) intercooler pipe with a high quality bead-rolled stainless steel pipe. **AFTERMARKET ECM TUNING REQUIRED.**
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit for the 2011 – 2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke. This kit allows you to replace the factory plastic (yes, plastic) intercooler pipe with a high quality bead-rolled stainless steel pipe. While that may seem simple, there are other crucial components included in the kit to allow a quick, easy installation. Since the OEM pipe snaps onto the factory air intake valve rather than using a traditional clamp, we include a beautiful CNC-machined aluminum piece that snaps into the OEM location. Also included with the kit are all the brackets, clamps, and hardware required to complete the installation quickly and painlessly.
Why would you need to replace the factory plastic intercooler pipe?
– We have seen the factory intercooler pipe fail on completely STOCK trucks.
Why does this happen?
– Turbochargers not only produce pressure, but also generate heat in the process. Once the combination of heat and pressure exceeds what the plastic intercooler pipe can handle, it will fail catastrophically, which could potentially leave you stranded on the side of the road.
Don’t get stranded, install the H&S Motorsports Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit.
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC and Proformance Diesel of Bakersfield, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.