Replace the restrictive OEM intake manifold with this High Flow Manifold from H&S Motorsports.
The OEM intake manifold on a 6.7L Cummins is designed around factory ECM programming. When aftermarket programming is being utilized, this opens the door to remove the restrictive OEM intake manifold and replace it with the High Flow Intake Manifold from H&S Motorsports. This kit will include everything necessary to replace your OEM intake manifold.
This product is offered in a raw (aluminum) form, or a high gloss powdercoat. Please make your finish selection above when ordering.
Please review the installation instructions below to confirm that you are capable of installing this product on your vehicle.
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC AND Proformance Diesel of Bakersfield, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.